Tuesday, July 8, 2008

dew drops on petals

Jacob (my husband) and I are in San Francisco! We have finally moved :) It wasn't too bad getting everything packed, cleaned, moved up here, and in storage. But it did take awhile. Now we are here and waiting for Jake to get a job! So for now I spend most of my day making crafts and cards with his two younger sisters Anna (11) and Elisabeth (7). Its nice to have some crafting buddies :) I am hoping that when we get ourselves all situated that maybe I can join some card clubs or something and get to know some other crafters near by! So here are some more cards that I have made lately!

mini card box for a set of matching olw cards!


all you need is love mini owl shaker card


happy wishes tattered brown ribbon owl mini


pink and green scalloped owl mini


pink and green thanks owl mini


pink polka dots thanks owl mini


pink faded owl mini


yellow and blue hawaiian shirt Fathers Day card


Daddy Jeffs Fathers Day card


grilling Fathers Day card


mini 2x2 gift tag card


pink roses wedding card


Jakes graduation Thank You cards


silver glitter swirly card for my sister


red on red all you need is love with matching envelope


Ok thats all for this post, I don't want to do TOO many all in one post :)

No comments: