Thursday, September 11, 2008

J and M

For part of the Summer our friends had two little girls from Holland over. I guess they used to live here in California and then moved to Holland. This was the first time that I met them however. They were so cute and so nice to visit with. One week I was the only person around for them to hang out with, so I made cards with them for several hours everyday (minus one day I needed for a rest because I was feeling under the weather). By the end of the week they both had a pretty nice stack of handmade cards, they were really cute too! So as a surprise I sewed them up some little felt purses with their initials on them to slip their cards in. So that on the flight home their cards would stay nice and safe :) Here are some photos of them...

J


M


The fronts had two white buttons on them. I don't know why I didn't take photos of that, silly me!

~Vanessa

1 comment:

Heaven said...

That is so thoughtful and sweet of you! They are such cute purses...I love felt.