Thursday, October 2, 2008

please don't disturb door hanger

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Here is a wood heart shape from Michaels that I altered! I LOVE IT. I don't normally do things so frilly and girly. But I knew as soon as I started making it that I wanted to go in that direction! So I am very pleased with the outcome. I got the inspiration from http://kadeemorrisondesigns.blogspot.com/2008/07/dont-disturb.html (sorry I don't know why it won't make it a link you can click on!) . She makes the cutest cards and crafts! Here is a photo of what mine looks like



It was so much fun altering this wood heart that I went back and bought many more wood shapes to alter whenever I am in the mood to do something like this again! You should try it, its so much fun!

~Vanessa

P.S if you click on the photo you can view a larger picture of it!

No comments: